From: Q <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Oct 12, 2004 10:43 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] wild band opening

>From Erie Pa I am hearing repeaters from Michigan,Ohio and Ontario I dont
usually hear on 2 and 440. I also noticed while looking at NWS radar images
that they all have a huge ,colorful flare that appears to rotatae around the
radar site.Anyone know if they correlate? Look at Cleveland,Detroit and
Buffalo images...wow! Maybe its a lake duct type opening,its different than
the normal band opening. What is it?