Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

--- Begin Message ---
"Mike Perryman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Where are you located..  I am just south of Wash. DC.

I am in Kingman, AZ.  About 3000 miles.  Thank you for the offer, but I have an
ample supply of 1 5/8" hardline.

I want to make the stubs "rigid" so the tunning doesn't change when the
aparatus is moved.

>It is a proven design for 6m...  not sure if it can be scaled for 2m or not.

Yeah, We built a set out of 1 5/8 for the 6 meter side of KC7GSA/R2 (Echolink
146640) but was disapointed with the results of the 6 meter project. It was a
GE MASTR-II low bander with 5 stubs of 1 5/8.  2TX, 3RX.  51.82 TX, 51.32 RX

I am not really wanting to build a duplexer, but it would be nice down the
road.  I am just wanting to filter some stuff, and if it becomes a duplexer,
Sweet.  I originally wanted to put a VHF remote base and a UHF repeater on the
same tower as our 1000W FM station and wanted to put stubs at the top and
bottom to keep the FM stations power from coming down the cable.

> 73's
>Mike Perryman
>www.qsl.net/k5jmp

Thanks Man,