Hey Coy,
I have a Diamond X-3200A that was used for my repeater antenna till I got
a DB-420...now it is my remote base antenna.  When the antennas were
changed out we took it apart and to our amazement it was like poured out
a pitcher of water on the ground (and this was before the hurricanes came
thru GA ;-).  I just didn't know.  I sealed up that antenna to the hilt
when it went up.  Drain holes....what drain holes ;-)  Have you pulled
the guts out of it yet?  I wonder how the foam is holding up on the
inside of the radone?  You folks got enough water in Orlando to fill that
radone up 2 times!  A local ham here (thanks Darryl 8-)  also did a mod
on soldering the connections of the inside copper wire where it joins
together.  Comes loose sometimes with enough whipping action.  Check
those cap.s at the bottom too for it's connection.
Good Luck,
Robert

<SNIP>

Hi Gang,
Anyone know anything about keeping water out of a Diamond X500
antenna for a repeater use, Or any other suggestions, Short of
heaving it off the side of the building.
73
AC0Y

Now includes pop-up blocker!