And you'll need the service manual. Running
the UHF 110 watt pa at the full rated power
in the Amateur range is a recipe for failure.

The PA filter board version has a lot to do
with how well the pa preforms out of its normal
band/range. Early filter boards (substrates) are
trouble prone gremlins.

Good luck
skipp
www.radiowrench.com