Hi, Neil.  Yep, if push comes to shove, I'll build up a duplexed using, not RG-58 but RG-8 or better.  Had a friend in SC some 35 years back, make one and it worked swell.  Had no problems what so ever.  The antenna you suggest, of course, is an excellent choice <grin>.  We have hard line promised FOC (free of charge).

Thanks for your reply and suggenstion.

73
Gene
*****
Kevin Custer wrote:
Neil McKie wrote:

 Would that be a Motorola Micor ??

Actually, I think he meant GE Micron, it's similar in size and features
to the Motorola Master 11 which was popular in the near future to build
repeaters from.  These radios are not to be confused with the less
popular Motorola Mitrex, Syntor XX, and GE Pionex.   Any of these can be
connected to "a set of duplexers" (plural) using Radio Shack RG-58 and
of course to your favorite Cushcraft Ringo antenna, via 9913.

(it almost hurt to type this)  <grin>

Enjoy!
Kevin K. Custer  W3KKC
List and site owner, Repeater-Builder