From: valleyforge2002 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2004 4:06 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Kenwood TKR-850K3 Help

Hi There, not that easy as the UK / European band is 430 to 440 Mhz
and there is no TKR-850 that covers it. THe software keeps saying
it's RX Frequency is out of Range and the same for the TX Frequency ?
If you could give me a detailed pointer as to what I have to do it
will be most welcome.
Thank you.

Bill G0DEO / 9H1IA