Hey whats with the transmitter on 145.230  that has no receiver??? I can hear you guys. but cannot talk back.. BTW  why dont you go to that Con Ed Fire at the navy yard...

Richard Velez wrote:
I have an scr1000 220 repeater. Its possibly the same. Call me.
718-999-1436
Rich/N2ROW

[EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/14/04 6:33:12 AM >>>

Any model numbers?  Photos?

Joe

--- n6nxi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi All. I have tried to establish contact with
Spectrum for the
following but no response so far. I need technical
data describing
Spectrum's 2 meter black box receiver and
transmitter with 30 watt
final amplifier. Specifically, the ins and outs
described and
located and schematics if possible. All copy costs
and mail will be
covered-----thanks much---73----Scott-----N6NXI.