From: Mike WA6ILQ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:10:39 -0800
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Micor Units

At 03:59 PM 11/18/04, you wrote:
>Hello All,
>
>I just inherited a Micor receiver, transmitter and two powersupplies from I
>guy, like me, that doesn't know anything about Micor-----unit marking
P/N's:

>TRC1052AB     -----     Receiver
>
>TTC1041BA     -----     Transmitter
>
>TPN1110B        -----     Powersupply
>
>What have I got-----------?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Scott, N6NXI

Sure it's a TRC and a TTC ?????
If so, it's a 75mhz point-to-point link radio - and
those are pretty rare.

Where x is R for the receiver and T for the transmitter....

TxB is low band - 30mhz to 50mhz in 3 ranges.
TxC is 66-88mhz, but the USA band is 72-76MHz
(a lot of links were on 75.xx in 20khz steps... here in Los Angeles 75.42
and 75.44 carried paging tones all day)
TxD is 136-174 in several ranges
TxE is 406-512 in several ranges
TxF is 800-900mhz.