From: Mike Perryman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 4:43 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Micor Units

Neal,
Nope...  they will not tune to 6m band...
see attached files for dimensions, specs, etc....  the HP analyzer screenshot is as low as I could get them to go.....
They are truly useless as ti#s on a bore hog!!  Was considering a very large tennis ball cannon...  ;-)  or maybe grapefruits.

 73's
Mike Perryman
www.k5jmp.us

(attachments were to Neal directly....  cc'd text for forum)