Ken Arck wrote:
> At 08:43 AM 11/23/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>
>>Anyone have an idea what causes this and how to get rid of it?
>

> <---AM? If so, your problem isn't RF related, per se. Sounds more like a
> case of audio rectification..
>
> Ken

don't forget about SW...and it doesn't have to be close at all. We found
some interference from a SW station hundreds of miles away getting into
a Micor receiver. Turns out the SW station was several Khz away from the
high IF freq of the receiver (11.7, don't remember the freq of the SW
station). Putting a better ground on the chassis, to the building
sprinkler pipe, got rid of it.

--
Jim Barbour
WD8CHL