I wondered if anyone could give me some ideas on co-phasing two
Sinclair SRL-210C4 repeater antennas together.

They both have 50ohm impeadence.

I think you would just use odd 1/4 wave electrical harness between the
two. I know how to calculate the lenght of the coax.

I have one top mounted with 1/4 wave spacing from the mast on my 200'
tower that enhances the gain the way the dipole face, north. I have
another 1/2 wave spacing from the mast and want extra gain twards the
east-west which I would mount on the side of the tower below the
other.

How far apart should the bottom element of the first antenna and the
top element of the second antenna?

....Thanks,  Scott  VA3EXT