With the voip/echolink/irlp systems on the net these
days that cover all sorts of bands who would be held
responsible for transmitting on say a 10 meters node
attached to a 440 repeater through one of these types
of services?

To be more clear, say I connect to someones 440
repeater on echolink that also has a 10 meter remote
running simulcast and I had no knowledge the 10 meter
remote was in operation. Would I be held responsible
for transmitting out of my class of license or would
the control operator be held responsible?

On many ocasions I have used such listed services and
found myself in a qso with someone that tells me I'm
on a band I'm not licensed to operate.

Any input is welcome.

Regards, Barry

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250