If you have the list handy could you place a link to it or check to see if the Kenwood TK-349 is on it?

Thanks!

Ronny Julian  K4RJJ

----- Original Message -----
From: russ
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 10:17 AM
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] FCC typr acp.

Hello All,
The question over the week end was about could you use a GE master two on GMRS under part-95. The answer is not at this time.
I called the FCC and at this time NO GE, MA/COM or Ericson may be used on GMRS under Part 95 GMRS. None have FCC certification at this time. They may or may have had it in the past but none can be used at this time. I could not find any model on my list that I had that was a few months old. So I called this morning to get an answer. So if you are running any of the above on GMRS you can't under part 95 GMRS. Sad but true.
Sincerely,
Russ Stafford, EE,PE.
GROL, PG-GB-01751.
HAM, W3CH.