LOL...Thank you so very much for being WAY ON TOPIC!
You've cheered up a otherwise gloomy Gus...

Thank you for putting a smile on my face.

Richard Ranta K8JX
p.s. and my neighbors are now wondering why I'm laughing..

   /\___/\
  >         <
 >    ^   ^  <
 >   )_o_(   < "I love Samoyed Rescue- Save a Sammy !!"
  >     U   <
Visit Blaze's "Forever Home" http://www.foreverhomesamoyed.org

                       "Want an exciting hobby?"
                   visit  http://www.W8USA.ORG

"A good teacher will try to convince a poor student that they are better
than they think they are, in order to give them confidence to do better. A
bad teacher only recognizes a poor student."