By definition, RG-214/U MIL-C-17/164 has two silver plated copper shields
and a silver plated, stranded, copper center conductor.

The specification for true RG-214 can be found here:
<http://www.dscc.dla.mil/Downloads/MilSpec/Docs/MIL-C-17/mil17ss164.pdf>

Anything less is NOT RG-214. Anything less invites problems in a duplex
application.

73
Glenn
WB4UIV