There's at least one or two WR amps and U-VHF Repeaters
making the (for sale) rounds through the West Coast
(Livermore) flea market and one or two spotted on Ebay.
I believe WR is/was a turnkey name for one of the other
companies making radios.

One or two of these for sale units had the manuals, but
they quickly get sold.  I've never seen one working, but
I've seen a lot of them around.

cheers,
skipp