At 12/17/2004 10:15 AM, you wrote:

>My 2 cents would be to replace the connector on the receiver....
>"adapterators" are nothing more than an invitation for gremlins to sneak
>into your system...  not to mention added impedance bumps...  added
>losses...  potential connection problems...  etc... etc.... etc....

Normally I'd agree, but that RCA connector is kind of difficult to get at &
there may not be enough room for a different connector.

You didn't mention if the Mastr Pro RX is VHF or UHF.  If it's UHF, you're
probably already using a preamp ahead of it due to the high noise figure of
the stock receiver.  Another 1/2 dB of mismatch loss due to the RCA
connector won't be noticable if it's downstream from the preamp.

Bob NO6B