With the "finger printing" software out now, yes, by looking at the display
or printed data, the individual radio can be identified. I do not mean that
they can tell the difference between a MICOR and a MASTR. That is easy.
They can identify the specific radio that transmitted. It appears that each
radio has specific transmitted characteristics, such as PLL lock time,
amount of overshoot during lock up, specific subaudible characteristics and
the like. So the definate answer is yes.

73
Glenn
WB4UIV