Yea, I know it is a little off topic for this group.  But this is one of the
most technically competant groups around!  Has anyone here had any success
stories in dealing the the RF noise received from & RFI given to Touchlamps??

I have a problem where every time I get on 75 meters/40 meters/15 meters (with
100 watts off my balanced fed dipole), I make the neighbor's touch-lamp lights
go off/on/bright/dim with my modulation.  Also, the lights put out RF trash
starting at 210 Kc & every 210 Kc all the way up to 12 meters!!!

right now my plan is to build a low pass filter to let the 210 Kc signal for
the touch-lamp pass but filter out all above 210 Kc. I got plans for this from
QST April 1995 pages 72-73.