--- w9mwq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I know I've brought this subject up before, but have
> lost all the
> emails about it.  I need some help building an RF
> Coupler Iso-Tee to
> begin learning to adjust duplexers.  Someone gave me
> some
> instructions on how to build one out of a
> pl259/so239 t adapter.
> Anyone have this information, or the where abouts of
> where to find
> such a kritter on the market.  Thanks.

Find a T connector that you can screw the pin out of
the side connector.  Find a small screw that will go
in its place.  Then screw a barrel connector in the
side of the T connector.  This should isolate the side
connector from the two end connectors.  You may want
to put a couple of layers of tape over the screw head
to make sure there is not a direct connection between
it and the barrel connector center.  If you have too
much signal you can leave the screw out of the T
connector.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo