From: JOHN MACKEY [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 9:40 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Did measurement of inductors change???

I need to build a filter and it requires I have a few chokes of 2.2 mH
value.
So I look in the Newark & Allied catalogs and all the chokes I am seeing
are labeled

"µH"  (a "u" with a tail on the left)

rather than

"mH"

Was I asleep for a long period of time & they changed how
inductors/chokes are labeled or am I missing something else?