Morning radio gurus,

  can a guy accurately and properly tune helical
resonator coils and other LPF & HPF using a grid dip
meter? If so, what would be a good approach for doing
so? Ideas for the best way to couple the GDO to the
filter?

~Ben, KB9LFZ

--- "K.Paul Boggs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>       Thanks for the many replies and suggestions.
> Needed the jolt to my tunnel vision. By adding a few
>
> dollars to the cost of a unit that IDed only, I
> choose
> the ICS Basic controller. That gives me the CW ID
> I wanted and some other useful  features.
> THANKS AGAIN
> Paul
>

> K.Paul Boggs
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Mountain Emergency Communications
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

>     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
~Ben, KB9LFZ

Got your radio on and "listening?"
Then KEY the radio and say that you are! LET US USE WHAT WE HAVE!!

http://my.yahoo.com