About a year and a half ago I replaced the whole board on my VHF
MSR2000 110 watt NCD PA. (My PA had more problems than just the
transistors) I used the PA board out of a 110 watt mitrek mobile.
It took me an afternoon to do it as I recall. I had to remove the
power control circuitry and change some values of some resistors on
the input side of the mobile PA, but it still works great today with
a nice clean output.

MSR2000 PA's are notorius for failing, especially the NCD units. You
could not back the power down enough and still maintain a clean
output, no matter how much air you blew on and out of the PA. The CD
units faired a little better, but those darn ham operators could fry
them too! Ha! Ha!

Gary  KB7TRP

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Neil McKie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>