Well the specific one is from a CDM750 but I think most operate in
the same basic manner. It isn't so much an exact schematic I need but
a basic operation diagram. Motorola supplies about +5V on the mic
line and the mic element is also connected throgh the PTT switch
somehow.
What I am trying to figure out is if I can use a mic amp to boost the
gain for an autopatch.
It is almost looking like I may have to custom build an amp out of a
FET or something like an other responder did.

As to the TU-154, all I get is hits for an old Russian airliner.
Thanks -Rob-

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Neil McKie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>