Everyone remembers my problems I had with a neighbor about 26 miles
away getting into my repeater on the input with his 9Khz wide
transmitter, which the GE MASTR receiver took care of that, but I
just installed a ARR preamp, and he is back, and I think I tuned
them correctly, the DB-4001-2 Filters.  Antenna is up at 90' and can
be accessed about 25 miles away with a Handi-Talki using a rubber
duck.  So the receive is good, but to good.  And I know the problems
with preamps, but was hoping the filters would prevent that.  Any
thoughts.  I am getting no decense on the receiver that I can
detect, and that is with the two hundred watt pa running.  Any ideas
other than removing the preamp back out of line, and yes I am
planning a letter to the Ham causing interference.

Mathew