General Announcement:
Motorola Maxtrac Information

I'm happy to announce that we have another Scott that knows his way
around the Motorola line.
Scott Lichtsinn, KB0NLY has provided information to Mike Morris WA6ILQ
on a combined website project to provide a bunch of good information on
the Motorola Maxtrac radio set.  There is too much information to list
everything, so I suggest you follow the link to the new part of the
site.  I'll take this time to thank Scott and Mike for a job well done.
Please take a look:
<http://www.repeater-builder.com/maxtrac/maxtrac-index.html>

Remember that the Maxtrac and Radius line can be discussed in detail at
the Motorola-Radius list here on YahooGroups:

Kevin Custer
Website Owner