In addition to the top and bottom, you should also do it every 200 ft as well.

Stan

Rick - VA3RZS/Charlotte - VA3CMR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello group

I am looking for some grounding kits for the LDF5-50A 7/8
Andrews Heliax

I have one allready installed at the top of the coax and was told I
should have one at the bottom also .. any comments on this ?

I want to protect my Ant and repeater system the best I can ..
the ant is a sinclair 4 bay (cant remember the model off hand)

this ant is sid monted on the top of the tower ( 2 bays above the
tower)

Thanks for any and all help on this .. I am also running another line
up the tower and need the kit for that also ..

Also for LDF4-50A wich is 1/2 inch

again thanks verry much ..

Rick

Rick Szajkowski VA3 RZS