I'm building my first repeater and have a question
regarding wiring my NHRC-5 controller to my 2 Icom F420 radios.
Both of the radios (TX and RX) have a 9 pin D-Type connector with
the following pin outs.

Pin 1 - LCD backlit cont. IN
Pin 2 - AF OUT
Pin 3 - DET. AF OUT
PIN 4 - Mod. IN
Pin 5 - PTT control IN
Pin 6 - Horn drive cont. OUT
Pin 7 - AF Ground
Pin 8 - Det. AF GND
Pin 9 - Mod. GND

These two nine pin D-Types need to be combined to one 9 pin D-Type
that goes into the NHRC-5 Controller but only some from the TX radio
and some from the RX radio.

OK, here is what the NHRC-5 Controller is looking for.
Pin 1 - Ground
Pin 2 - CTCSS Decode (Active High)
Pin 3 - PTT (Active Low)
Pin 4 - Transmit Audio(from Controller)
Pin 5 - Receiver Audio(To Controller)
Pin 6 - No Connection
Pin 7 - Ground
Pin 8 - Ground
Pin 9 - Fan Control(Active Low)

Here is what I believe the pinouts to be. Please correct me if I'm
wrong and fill in the ones I don't know.

Going in to the NHRC-5 controller,
Pin 1 = Ground Pin 7 of the Receive Radio
Pin 2 = ?
Pin 3 = Pin 5 of the Transmit Radio
Pin 4 = Pin 4 of the Transmit Radio
Pin 5 = Pin 2 of the Receive Radio
Pin 6 = No Connection
Pin 7 = Pin 2 of the Receive Radio?
Pin 8 = Pin 9 of the Transmit Radio
Pin 9 = ?

I hope this way is explains it better than before.

Thanks in Advance.
Paul / N1OB