Hello All,
If you are on a quest for a Midland 13-509 there where a pile of radio's
that where the same radio.
Midland made 3 ver. of the 13-509 over the years they all worked well. Also
look for a Clegg FM-76 it was a Privite labeled Midland 13-509 also Cobra
got into the picture with a Cobra-200 also a Midland 13-509 this one is real
rare. In this area you can still fine Clegg FM-76's also if you need parts
for any of the above Maggiore out in West Chester PA has boxes full of part.
I bought a relay for a Midland 13-509 we have out in the den to monitor the
repeater and the relay went south and they had one. That is a neat Midland.
It has a out BD channel-lizer and an out BD Com-Spec. PL incoder.
But it is on 24 hours a day and just keeps running.
Good luck with you 220!
Very best of 73,
Russ, W3CH