Basing on sales we did in or around the beginning and the end of the
productions and digging into the memory banks ...

Someone may be able to pinpoint closer but....this should be pretty close...

1971 I believe was the first Mastr II mobile production,  State of Ohio
took delivery of about 1000 in early to mid 1972 for distribution as LEERN
Radios.

Mobiles were discontinued ~mid 80's , Last production run for mobiles we
are aware of were dual band Low band/ VHF High Band  combo's for some State
Police dept, of which we got 10 for a dept we serviced at the time. I am
going to peg that at 1985....

Stations made into early 90's depending on model, discontinued in stages.
Conventional VHF and UHF were replaced first as early as 1991 and Low Band
hung around a little longer until Orion Low Band Stations took over...
~1992-1993

800 EDACS Stations and 900 GeNet 900 stations may have survived up until
Ericsson took over in 1992???? These were Mastr IIe stations as last
production stations

After that Mastr III replaced them in most bands for stations and Orion
Mobiles replaced the mobiles....

Doug
KB8GVQ