From: Chuck Kelsey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 6:46 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: DB224 "Loop" Lengths for 145.110
Mhz?

Mike's suggestion is the best method and the one I would choose. I would
suspect that this would be the method used by a ham that has no problem
drilling a hole in his car to mount a mobile antenna. On the other hand, I'd
be willing to bet that the "extend the element with a bolt" crowd is the
same group that uses a mag mount mobile antenna.

Just an observation. You may disagree.

Chuck
WB2EDV