Russ,

Why not let them discuss the subject alone? We have no first hand
knowledge of the situation in question (I know I don't, and I seriously
doubt you do either), so our input is not helpful. This is not the time
to promote either party, take sides publicly, or to draw conclusions and
make judgments.  It is also not the time to jump on the bandwagon for
either party. They are big boys and can speak for themselves.

I will say that I don't know what this has to do with a DB224...

Joe M.