On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 10:38:37 -0500, Q wrote:

>However,lightning wasnt so kind. Anyone have a surplus UPS FS?

Sure, how much do you want to spend :)

I have one surplus to my needs:

A) Alpha UPS 2200 complete with 4 NEW 33AH gell cells
-laughs at loads below 1.5 KW
-instant start - think of it as a battery operated generator!
-2 piece unit - Main chassis plus battery box
-It's called a "no-break" UPS which means that the
UPS is ALWAYS on and the AC replenishes the batteries.
When power is lost, there is no switch over to batteries.
-Very, very heavy (250+ pounds?) ......pick up only.

Batteries cost me CAN$400, and the UPS cost me $350
(bought used for Y2K). Asking CAN$550.

For a picture:

http://www.sentex.net/tedds_place/UPS2200.jpg

Tedd Doda, VE3TJD