Doing an advanced search on the FCC ULS yields but one result for Heiniger:

Call Sign       WB8IIL          Radio Service   HA - Amateur
Status  Expired         Auth Type       Regular
Dates
Grant   11/15/1988      Expiration      11/15/1998
Effective       11/15/1988      Cancellation    11/16/2000

Licensee Information
Licensee ID
SGIN
000     FRN             Type    Individual

Licensee Name
HEINIGER, ARTHUR W
108 WILLINDA DR
SAINT CLAIRSVILLE, OH 43950

Amateur Data
Operator Class  Advanced        Prev. Op. Class         General
Group   D

73, Tony W4ZT