I once had one in a tree,used a mast all the way to the ground and
simply used the tree to keep it vertical. Had a rope tied loosely to
both at 3 different heights,didnt harm the tree and I could ground the
mast. As the tree grew,we added mast! The motion when windy was a slight
annoyance,soon forgotten. The tree was later cut down to make way for
construction. Now I use one of those new fangled Rohn trees,but it wont
grow no matter how much I water it.....