What if .. You just come up with a PL Tone that was an oddball say somewhere around the 200 range ?  would this keep the coordinators happy ? or are they still interested in the interference issue ?

just my 3 cents worth  ( price increase due to inflation !  :-)  )

M. H.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 7:47 AM
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Going got Rough, Forced to change Freq, Need Answers

No, the frequency that I am on is 146.925, and he is on 146.910, we are 15 Khz away, a user was attempting to use my repeater where his signal passes through their repeater, he was using about 160 watts of power with a beam to get into the system.  His signal then caused the 91 repeater to key up.  States it was getting into a remote site.  The coordinator is not budging on this one, tells me that I am lucky that he is giving me a frequency at all as there is none to be had.  So now for the expense of changing all the xtals and retuning and just more work.

Mathew