If your question mark was questioning that name, Motorola is the third
generation Galvin company. The second generation company was Galvin
Manufacturing. I don't recall what the first was. I know the first
company made car heaters. The second company was started after the first
failed, and specialized in repairs to the defective equipment made by
the first company. The third time really was the charm, it seems.

I would have thought you knew that, Neal.

Joe M.