From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 21:10:49 EST
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Retuning of Sinclair I2113A Isolator

I agree with Eric WB6FLY to return unit to Sincair for factory adjustment
and modification. My RFS/Celwave Model PCC-150B was on 158.1 Mhz and I had
it
factory retuned to 147 band. Cost of factory mod was well worth the $125
plus
shipping.  They retuned, replaced a 6T coil, adjusted coil spacing, reglued

some poles, modified filter,  reset output tap .100 inch. and included some

nice plots. Rolling  your own on these items isn't the way to go.  Too much
black magic.  Crack a magnet or something as its all over.
Gary  K2UQ

http://mail2web.com/ .