Well Rick since You are using this Amp, and might need more info, Here is
the Site Where I found the Info on it http://www.n2ckh.com/125m_rptr.htm
Shows how another Person set it Up, This might come in Helpful for You or
others on Here that might wonder or ponder what I was talking about, And of
course I always add giving Thanks to all that provide and Share info with
us. He even Gave Kudos to this Group and that is a Great thing too,

Happy Repeater Building

Don KA9QJG 444.750 All Micor