>From a friend.  Please respond to Doug offlist with the addy supplied
at end.
Thanks.

Hello,

I have a Mitrek, Model # J34JJA6100AK, Chassis # HUE1006A.  While
this seems to be a 30 watt UHF radio, the frequency range and the
required channel elements are a bit of a mystery.  My Motorola Mitrek
book does not identify this item and my search on the WEB produced
nothing different than the numbers I have in the Motorola Book.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Doug

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

480-947-7318