I was wondering if i could use it as a filter to increase the
selectivity of my receiver
similar to the resonators in my ge delta-s
the front end in the delta is a lot more selective than the rangr is
this is a really nice unit and if i can find a way to use it it
would be great
Paul (n9fco)

- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Neil McKie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>   A Motorola TLDxxx model number says it is a 150 MHz range unit.
>  If your plan is to use it on the 2 meter ham band, I don't
believe
>  it will tune sharply enough to do you any good.
>
>   It was originally designed use was probably either 5.26 or 6.28
MHz