Ok...got everything together for the station...now one last
question.  I know its not required, but I want to put an ID'er on
the setup.  To refresh memories, I'm using a couple of maxtracs and
a R.I.C.K. for a controller with the XMTR turned down to about 20
watts into the duplexer.  Aside with going with another controller
(I've got the R.I.C.K velcroe'd to the top of my little repeater
box), any recommendations for an id'er?  Or would it be simpler to
invest in a basic controller with an ID function?  If the former,
will I need to "dig into" the guts of the radios or can an ID'r be
interfaced with the R.I.C.K....by the way, I have an I20-R that has
internal ID functions and is about the same size as my R.I.C.K. that
I could use, but its sick...it refuses to pass any audio.

Ideas?

Thanks
Bob, GMRS WPVV845, Amateur KG4WAD, LMRS WPXC892