At 08:39 AM 3/20/2005, you wrote:

>Eric:
>
>I remember Falcon Ads for these amps I think in both QST and 73
>Magazine.  There might
>have even been an article on them in 73 Magazine.
>
>There was a announcement of one of their amplifiers in the July issue of
>1984 issue of ham
>radio.  There was also an ad on page 24 of that same issue.
>
>I don't remember much about them, but I remember having a favorable
>impression about them.
>Not that helpful, but I can send you copies of the pages that I mentioned.
>
>Regards,
>
>Micheal Salem  N5MS
>

>Eric Lemmon wrote:
We have had a vhf model on our repeater for a few years. When new, it had to
be returned due to instability. We have also never been able to get 100 watts
out of it. The most is 70watts and the fets did not last.  The fets may not be
  available now. They were hard to find and very very expensive. I would not
recommend that amp. I have used a micor and it is much better.

Cheers

Doug VE5DA