Thanks for the reply.  This is kind of what I was thinking, but will the COR switches correspond to the other outputs?

Mathew

hwingate <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The CAT1000 has 8 outputs, pins 5,6,&7 are outputs 1,2,&3. Just
connect to 3 other outputs ( ex. pins18,19,&20) and change the output
statements in your macros to reflect the change. Do not use the same
pins or you will have interaction between the two devices.