number on board =  327014G3

I have some boards I need help identifying they are for MVP Exec II complete boards but missing the 1 stud mounted transistor and both flange mounted transistors.

They are new old stock and could be 5 or 20 watt  boards (I think)  with the addition of the stud mounted transistor and one flange mounted transistor. They do not have components for the second flange mounted transistor.

Does anyone know what band  and split  these are for?  I think they are UHF but not sure.

Are the final transistors still available ?  Part numbers?  Anyone have any?

I would sell some for $10.00 ea. plus shipping if interested.

Can send pics if interested.

tom n8ies