One of my 2m repeater has a problem.
It is a GE Mastr II base/repeater. have a set of wacom  WP-639  on the
machine,
and a ARR preamp. ..a user 2 air miles fromt he site is wiped out of the
receiver while the Tx is On, I turn the PA down below 20watts and he ( or
all users) are clear. I have tried two different antennas before thinking
about the duplexers, and want to double check other options before the
cans.. these were factory tuned..cans.

any thought or suggestions
Thanks
Brent

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses at TNWEB LLC]