At 08:34 PM 3/23/2005 -0600, you wrote:

>Anybody have any suggestions on varing the power on the M57719N Power
>Module?
>
>Would it be best to limit the rf input?
>
>Would it be ok to lower the vcc on the module?

<---According to the datasheet
http://www.datasheetarchive.com/datasheet/pdf/13/137545.html

it has two Vcc supplies. One for the first stage and one for the second. If
it were me, I'll leave the 2nd stage alone and control the voltage to the
first stage. That way, you'd have less current to deal with.

Ken
President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of state-of-the-art repeater controllers and accessories.
http://www.ah6le.net/arcom/index.html
We now offer complete Kenwood TKR repeater packages!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net