Hi

You might want to try an ICS Linker IIa, they are inexpensive, reliable
and have remote base memory control.  You enter the memory number you
want on your DTMF pad and the radio goes there.  The Linker IIa will
remember the memory the radio is set to, even if the power fails.  When
port 2 is disabled the controller returns the radio to the 1st or home
memory.  The Linker IIa uses the 'down' on your mike input to select the
memories.

All the pl tones, offsets and other stuff is already stored in the
radios memory and you can have the Linker IIa select from 1 to 250 memories.

73
Brian
ka9pmm