I'm thinking they may only be a 1 meg split, as I tuned my duplexer's and with 100 watts input I only get 60 watts back, but if I put the exiter into the duplexer's at 5 watts I get 4.7 watts back, so I believe the duplexer's are set ok.  They can handle up to 400 watts.  I'm going to take another amplifer and give that a try and see if the power dispersion is the same as the exciter or the amplifier.  I placing bets on the amplifier.

Mathew

I know the UHF one's we use go 5 meg from tuned freg. I think the VHF
one's go 1 or 2 meg only.

John