Hang around the local electrical company and steal a dual wide
distribution panel enclosure, the type with the 2 or 3 doors and about
6 feet tall and 2 feet deep.  There should be enough room to retrofit
some rack rails in there.  TV-2 style. (2X4s painted black and
equipment held in place with dry wall screws.)